Storytelling skills for business
Thoughts on effectively beginning a presentation
Developing Key Skills
This Account Management presentation skills course is the perfect remedy for any agency team that is looking to increase its effectiveness. Day one covers the presentation skills that your Account Management team will need to pitch and present with confidence, whilst day two will develop your technical and creative teams on how to communicate technical topics with clarity.
If you fancy a day three, then a final dose of storytelling presentation skills is the perfect way to ensure that your team have all of the account management presentation skills required to inspire and motivate your clients.
What will you learn?
Upon completing this course, attendees will understand and be able to:
- Quickly write and format presentations designed to meet a specific objective - to inform, inspire or persuade
- Deliver presentations confidently, clearly and with purpose
- Produce effective Powerpoint presentation slides
- Develop strategies for managing any nerves that they may encounter when speaking
- Analyse the level of understanding of our audience
- Prescribe what they need to know
- Explain any topic in a visual format that they can understand in just one slide (yes, really!)
- Deliver the explanation in a compelling and relevant way (through language, structure and body)
Day 1 - perfect pitching (for Account Management / client facing teams!)
An engaging presentation or talk can seal the deal on that £100,000+ order, cement a customer relationship for life and bring clarity to client relationships.
This full day session is designed to train Account Managers / client-facing teams to write and deliver presentations that:
- can be written in 20 minutes (we always wants more time in the day!)
- clearly demonstrate the value of your solution to your clients
- creatively engage the audience to get their message across
- are delivered with confidence and conviction every time.
Day 2 - technically speaking (great for digital and creative types!)
Clients can only buy into what they understand. It's much easier to sell ideas when developers and creatives can make complex topics simple. Agencies that can do this have stronger client relationships and an inbox full of invitations to speak at conferences!
Designed to give your digital and creative teams the tools to explain any topic to any audience, they will learn how to:
- analyse the level of understanding of their audience
- prescribe what they need to know
- explain any topic in a visual format that they can understand in just one slide (yes, really!)
- deliver the explanation in a compelling and relevant way.
Discover more about your public speaking trainer
Rich Watts is a public speaking consultant and trainer, a past winner of the UK Business Speaker of the Year, a JCI UK Public Speaking Champion and most importantly, loves helping others to develop into outstanding public speakers.
What is included as part of this course?
An initial scoping meeting to understand your requirements
Course content tailored specifically to your team
Workbooks and access to exclusive support content for all attendees
An online follow-up session after the training
A specialised training venue