Public Speaking Coaching
One-to-one coaching in public speaking is the most effective form of tailored training and the quickest way to achieve your public speaking goals. It is one expert trainer focused solely on making you a confident, effective public speaker!
Who is one-to-one public speaking coaching for?
Anyone can benefit from one-to-one coaching. The kind of people that usually come to us for one-to-one coaching have a really important upcoming presentation or speech. It might be professional (a conference talk) or personal (a wedding speech, perhaps?), but the one thing that they have in common is: it matters.
Over a series of sessions we work with you to evaluate your current level of public speaking and work on the areas that will most improve your performance. Whether you are a nervous beginner or a seasoned professional looking for that extra bit of polish to move your presentation skills above those of your peers, we always see positive results.
What is in included in one-to-one public speaking coaching?
- An initial session to evaluate your current skills and abilities and to agree our focuses
- A coaching plan tailored to your speaking ability AND to your specific speaking challenge
- Multiple training sessions directly from the UK Business Speaker of the Year (that’s me – see the adjacent picture!)
- Written and video feedback and analysis to aid your practice between sessions
- Sessions at a time and place that fits you – in person, online or over the phone
- All planned to fit perfectly to whatever time and budget you have to work with.
To get started just contact us.
"Your coaching helped me to get an A+ on my speaking assessment and secure my promotion – thank you!"
Want to know more?
Read on for answers to frequently asked questions about public speaking coaching!
What can we cover in the coaching?
How do we get started?
Can we deliver the training remotely?
What does it cost?
Can our work together can be completely secret?