Foundation Presentation Skills
Speaking for Change
Speaking to persuade
This sales presentation skills course is designed to arm sales teams across the UK with the skills they need to present clearly, concisely and most importantly, persuasively.
It's great as an introduction and a refresher, as it covers some basics as well as advanced techniques to make your presentations more compelling and effective.
What will you learn on this sales presentation skills course?
Upon completing this sales presentation skills course, attendees will be able to produce presentations that are clear, client-focused and handle objections before they arise. The attendee will also be able to deliver their presentations to an audience in a compelling, engaging and persuasive manner.
Writing winning sales presentations
A morning session focused on how to:
- Present technical information clearly and concisely to get your point across
- Structure a presentation to gain maximum impact
- Focus your presentation for your audience, not your company
- Communicate the value that you add, clearly and persuasively
- Present strong benefits, and tie them to your value positioning
- Understand human attention processes and how to use them to maximise audience engagement
- Tell persuasive stories that support your argument and inspire your audience
- Maximise your audience’s long term retention of information
- Set appropriate next steps and move the sales conversation forward.
An afternoon session focused on:
- Getting the team up and speaking in a safe, positive and encouraging environment
- Dealing with nerves before a big pitch
- Using your voice to make a point; pause, pitch, pace and more!
- Presenting with your body; bring your message to life with appropriate movement & engagement
- Rocking that opening and close, delivering impactful first lines and finales
- Feedback for all attendees from their peers and the UK Business Speaker of the Year
Discover more about your public speaking trainer
Rich Watts is a public speaking consultant and trainer, a past winner of the UK Business Speaker of the Year, a JCI UK Public Speaking Champion and most importantly, loves helping others to develop into outstanding public speakers.
What is included as part of this course?
An initial scoping meeting to understand your requirements
Course content tailored specifically to your team
Workbooks and access to exclusive support content for all attendees
An online follow-up session after the training
A specialised training venue