A well-written speech or presentation can be the difference between positioning yourself as a thought-leader and expert communicator or quickly sending your audience to sleep.
We support individuals and organisations with a speechwriting service that helps them to clearly and concisely achieve their goals. Whether they want to inspire, persuade, motivate, inform or simply just entertain, we craft speeches that deliver.
Previous projects have ranged from wedding speeches to company-wide presentations at AGMs, right through to entire scripts for national award ceremonies.
All of our speeches are written and approved by Rich Watts, a former UK Business Speaker of the Year and double national public speaking champion.
Our speechwriting services include the following as standard
- An initial meeting to understand your speech objectives and requirements, as well as you as a speaker
- The creation of a full speech along with notes on delivery
- Up to two iterations of your speech to refine it perfectly to your objectives and speaking style (further iterations may incur extra cost)
- A video or audio track of your speech being delivered to aid your rehearsal and delivery
- A full debrief to understand what worked well with your speech and what could be enhanced if you delivered this speech again.
To get started just drop us a message.
"Thanks to you my speech was voted the speech of the day at the conference, and it certainly grabbed the attention of my audience."
Shukri Walker, SomCom
Want to know more?
Read on for answers to frequently asked questions about our speechwriting services!
Do you have a speechwriting portfolio?
How much does a speechwriter cost?
Can our work together can be completely secret?