Become a confident, effective speaker
Individual coaching with Rich Public Speaking is the quickest and easiest way to develop your public speaking skills and increase your confidence and effectiveness in front of an audience.
All of our coaching sessions are delivered by Rich Watts, a 2x national public speaking champion and past winner of the UK Business Speaker of the Year competition.
Contact us today, to begin crafting your speaking solution.
Want to increase your confidence when speaking?
Rich will introduce you to a range of techniques used by expert speakers across the globe to appear confident, clear and concise every time that they speak.
Need to improve your performance, quickly?
One-to-one coaching is the quickest way to enhance your performance when speaking in public.
You will work directly with Rich Watts, a former winner of the UK Business Speaker of the Year competition, to focus on the areas that will most quickly develop your speaking.
Have you got a specific challenge to overcome?
Everything that we do together will be tailored to your experience and challenges; teaching you skills to emphasise your existing strengths as a speaker and overcome your weaknesses too.
3 Top Reasons To Choose Coaching with Rich Public Speaking
What is in included in one-to-one public speaking coaching?
- An initial session to evaluate your current skills and abilities and to agree our focuses
- A coaching plan tailored to your speaking ability AND to your specific speaking challenge
- Multiple training sessions directly from the UK Business Speaker of the Year (that’s Rich – see the adjacent picture!)
- Written and video feedback and analysis to aid your practice between sessions
- Sessions at a time and place that fits you – in person, online or over the phone
- All planned to fit perfectly to whatever time and budget you have to work with.
To get started just contact us.
Discover more about your personal public speaking coach - Rich Watts
Rich Watts is a public speaking consultant and trainer, a past winner of the UK Business Speaker of the Year, a JCI UK Public Speaking Champion and most importantly, loves helping others to develop into outstanding public speakers.
This, his corporate communications background and a very high level of geekery when it comes to public speaking, mean that his ideal job is creating and delivering public speaking training. Fortunately for him, that's what he gets to do every day. Using examples and techniques from everyone including Aristotle to Churchill and Jamie Oliver, Rich crafts solutions to challenges faced by businesses, charities, start-ups and a select bunch of individuals too.